Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Wreck on wise mountain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Knight_42's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wreck on wise mountain

    Does anybody know about or who was in the wreck on wise mountain
    My friends told me that there was a pretty bad wreck up there
    PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wreck on wise mountain

    you mean coeburn mountain?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Knight_42's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wreck on wise mountain

    yea... same thing man
    PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wreck on wise mountain

    who cares, was anyone hurt? As soon as I read this I called my sister to make sure her and her bf were okay, since they both go up and down coeburn mtn. every day.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wreck on wise mountain

    Not heard anything about a wreck on Beast Mountain (since coeburn and wise neither seem to want it I'll take it, may call it Bigtom's Mountain instead) I am concerned since I have alot of friends that travel the road daily.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wreck on wise mountain

    I'm pretty sure it's Coeburn Mountain when going down and Wise Mountain when going up....haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •